- We supported Novavax’s master planning analysis of planning assumptions and impacts on three separate site development concepts for their new headquarters, which included Research & Development (R&D) manufacturing and lab space.
- Our team developed a system selection matrix and design criteria options based on the macro program of percent of space for manufacturing, R&D lab, and office.
- We prepared a Basis of Design Documentation (BOD) outlining major MEP/FP systems descriptions for review and approval by Novavax, which was used in preliminary budget exercises.
- We also developed concept utility sizes and requirements for use in coordinating with utility consultant and public utility providers.
- Conduct meetings with Authority’s Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to review and potential code related issues or special design elements that may cause concern during the formal permit review process.