PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENT
- For this project, we organized a team of consultants and contractors to assess the existing building conditions for Griffith Properties.
- We provided a detailed property condition assessment report for a potential property acquisition and conducted multiple site visits to the eight-story, Class A office building to observe existing conditions and meet with the current building management team.
- In addition, we coordinated with outside mechanical and electrical contractors retained by the current property management firm to obtain visual inspection inside electrical switchgear, mechanical chillers and the rooftop cooling tower.
- The project team also assessed potential energy savings opportunities based on the current base building systems.
- At the end of the project, we provided Griffith Properties and AEW with a 10-Year Capital Improvement Program and Operations/Maintenance Expense Program for their use in understanding the total cost of the project.