Verizon UVGI Program
- Improving IAQ in Verizon’s portfolio. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we were hired to survey over 50 Verizon buildings to help them improve the air quality once their employees went back to work.
- Our team reviewed information submitted by the Property Managersfor each site and met with them to review submitted information, answer questions, and request supplemental information.
- We design. We performed initial selections for proposed UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) solutions for the sites and reviewed dilution and filtration where applicable and where information was available.
- We prepared budgets and formal scope of work documents along with drawings and details suitable for competitive bid by installing contractorsfor each site.
- We construct. During construction, we managed the construction team, hosting weekly construction calls, reviewing RFIs and submittals and pay requisitions, and reviewing closeout documents provided by installer.