287 Park Avenue South
- Historic renovation. We designed core and shell renovations to a nine-story building, over 120 years old. The gut renovations enabled the unoccupied building to house new retail spaces on the cellar and ground floors, and offices.
- As part of our due diligence, we analyzed the building’s existing MEP/FP systems, including the heating/cooling systems, switchgears, switchrooms, power distribution, fire protection/sprinkler systems, sanitary stormwater and domestic water systems.
- We advise. We then advised CL Investment Group as to how to best approach the systems upgrade for their long-term business goals.
- Designed all the new infrastructure systems, including mechanical, electrical, and water service as well as a new fire alarm system, a new life safety generator, and new boilers.
- Increased occupancy. The building is tied into the existing gas service and sanitary system. The infrastructure was designed to support the doubling the occupancy per floor.