Confidential Retail Client
- National expansion. This project was one of a number of large warehouse projects for a fast growing national client.
- The main warehouse building consisted of support office areas, racking areas with a pick handler section, and a material’s handling area.
- We engineered a new HVAC system for the warehouse space, with single zone packaged rooftop units with DX (direct expansion) cooling gas-fired heating sections. For the office area, the HVAC system included multi zone packaged rooftop units with DX (direct expansion) cooling gas-fired heating sections and VAV fan powered boxes.
- We coordinated with the local utility provider to engineer the new utility electrical service, which included: a 4000A, 277/480V, 3-phase service for the material handling area; and a 4000A, 277/480V, 3-phase services for the warehouse and ancillary support buildings.
- Specialty systems. Our team also engineered a 125-gallon underground catch basin and 75 gpm capacity oil interceptor for the maintenance bays and a compressor farm.