- A new facility for concrete manufacturing. For Basalite, one of the largest manufacturers of concrete masonry products in the Western United States, we designed the MEP systems for this ground up manufacturing facility, which included at 20,000 sq. ft. of office space.
- Developing a new site. Our first step in the project was to review the existing public utility infrastructure around the new development site.
- We prepared single line risers and typical floor plans of MEP systems, including code required ventilation.
- We provided specifications for telecommunications raceways and support components such as conduits, cable trays, sleeves and flush wall boxes were provided for our inclusion in the electrical construction.
- We designed the warehouse to be supported by natural gas systems.