LAB & OFFICE REDESIGN
- Project goals. We were hired to help redesign the open office and lounge areas and add more floor power boxes based on Iota’s new requirement.
- Our team engineered a new HVAC system for this project. The HVAC system included a new rooftop mounted air conditioning unit. The HVAC design was provided based on temperature, humidity, and pressure requirements for all lab spaces.
- We designed exhaust systems for new fume hoods.
- Our team designed new power distribution for the building.
- We also designed a new vacuum pump and compressed air distribution piping.