- Flexibility. We worked with Agios to upgrade their existing lab to allow for more flexibility.
- We advise. Our initial work included evaluating the existing infrastructure, systems, and demarcation location.
- We designed a supplemental sensible cooling system to handle Agios’ mass spectrometers.
- Our technology team designed the low voltage pathways for horizontal connectivity and the technology spaces in accordance with best practices.
- We also analyzed the low voltage test reports as submitted by the contractor in order to verify the cable infrastructure has passed all the test parameters and the system is eligible for a warranty.
- All disciplines coordinated the ceiling infrastructure together for the lab benches.
- We also provided hazardous material code consulting to ensure a safe laboratory environment by evaluating their chemical inventory to determine the required fire protection and life safety demands associated with their operations.