HVAC & BMS STUDY
- We conducted a two-phased study of the HVAC and Building Management System (BMS) at 1050 Franklin Avenue for the Albanese Organization.
- Phase I. A study to determine the most economical option and phasing plan for the replacement of the existing HVAC equipment, including the addition of a new BMS.
- We performed an energy study for each option and compared installation costs with the operating costs to determine the most economical option.
- Phase II. Consisted of the preparation of Construction Documents and Specifications for the replacement/modifications to the existing HVAC systems.
- We reviewed and developed efficient and cost-effective options for the replacement of the heating and cooling systems for the building.