- From military housing to cultural space. Our team supported the repositioning of existing buildings at 20 Nolan Park to be used by environmental or cultural organizations.
- We initially surveyed the duplex to inspect all existing furnaces, distribution systems, and hot water heaters for condition. We determined if a new main panel had to be installed to accommodate future uses.
- Inspect the interior domestic water distribution pipes and interior sanitary disposal pipes that are associated with bathrooms, kitchens and basement laundry rooms.
- Exhibition space design. 20 Nolan Park’s ground floor was redesigned as exhibition spaces; the second and third floors was designed to provide eight to ten live workspaces for the organizations’ research fellows.
- Our team designed an all-new sprinkler system for the building