EVgo Charging Sites
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING SITES
- Design for the future of travel. We have designed over 3,000 charging stations for EVGo, including support for the addition of new electric charging stations for Nissan’s North American LEAF Program.
- Our services for EVGo included initial survey for equipment planning and conduit routing with design of 100Kw-shared dispensers and varying high powered EV stations.
- We supported EVGo and the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (VA DEQ) by providing initial surveys and design efforts for 84 Level 2 and high-powered charging sites in the state of Virginia.
- Fast charging. The charging sites we designed included 150 kW and up, fast chargers utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
- Founded in 2010, EVGo owns and operates the largest network of public EV fast-charging stations in the US. EVGo is the industry leader in designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining dual standard CHAdeMO and SAE Combo Direct Current fast chargers which are available to all fast-charge compatible electric vehicles.