- Changing how people work. Through their commitment to childcare, elder care, and supporting education, Bright Horizons is changing how people work. But this project, a new three-story headquarters and renovations to an existing building, was about changing how they work.
- The space is comprised of office, a conference center, cafeteria and server, a model childcare center, and playground.
- The existing building required all new rooftop mechanical systems that were tied into the recently installed VRF system for the new building.
- We performed code, exiting, and life safety reviews to assist the design team in achieving permits.
- Our team designed UPS and standby generator for the IT infrastructure to support the large-scale fit-out.