Multinational advertising and public relations firm, Publicis Groupe, was looking for a new space to move their expanding team. They decided on the historic 1923 Mining Exchange, the second oldest exchange in the U.S., which sat vacant for 38 years. The Exchange Hall was preserved and a 19 story office tower was built on the back side of the building, with Publicis occupying the top three floors.

Publicis was very specific with the design they were looking for in their new tenant improvement space. All three floors had exposed ceilings and they wanted a dynamic aesthetic with 45 degree angles. Working with the architect and the general contractor, we ensured that the design matched the 45 degree angle for all of the equipment, lighting and duct work.