First Republic Bank
- Five services, four floors, two branches, one café. This phased-construction project for First Republic Bank (FRB) included four office floors, two retail branches, a conference center, and kitchen/café.
- Our mechanical team designed all new HVAC systems, requiring extensive coordination with the structural engineer and architect on this project. The design of the HVAC infrastructure allowed for flexible sub-leasing in the future for partial office spaces.
- The electrical and fire alarm design included supplying key areas of the retail branch and office areas with generator power, ensuring adequate capacity for digital signage and café equipment, the installation of two new fire alarm systems and modifications to the existing base-building system.
- Coordinate and communicate. Not only did our team have to coordinate sanitary plumbing lines from an existing pizzeria to FRB’s commercial kitchen, we also had to communicate with ConEdison and the landlord to successfully meet all of FRB’s plumbing needs.
- Our commissioning team managed and performed third party commissioning services for all MEP equipment in accordance with NYC Energy Code. They commissioned over 300 tons of cooling comprised of packaged water-cooled units, VRFs, split units, ERV’s, BMS, perimeter heating systems, hot water systems and lighting controls.